UW-Madison is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission:
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
Accreditation Liaison Officer: Allison La Tarte
UW-Madison’s four-year assurance review is scheduled for June 5, 2023.
Annual Data Updates
DAPIR provides UW-Madison’s annual institutional data update reports (AIDU) to HLC:
- Higher Learning Commission AIDU, 2023
- Higher Learning Commission AIDU, 2022
- Higher Learning Commission AIDU, 2021
- Higher Learning Commission AIDU, 2020
- Higher Learning Commission AIDU, 2019
2019 Reaccreditation Project
2019 Reaccreditation Project website
2009 Reaccreditation Project
2009 Reaccreditation Project website
Formal letter documenting the 2009 accreditation
1999 Reaccreditation Project
Formal letter documenting the 1999 accreditation
More than 50 of UW-Madison’s academic programs are accredited by specialized accrediting agencies.
For a complete list, see the Data Digest, pages 125-128.