If you know your current InfoAccess Oracle account password, please use one of these methods to change it:
- Connect to the following URL from an Internet Explorer (IE) Browser to change it to something of your choosing. https://ofr01.doit.wisc.edu/orautil/password?db=dwhp (IE is required to use this tool), or
- Using SQL*Plus (command line tool)
- Launch SQL*Plus. Note: be sure you’re not actively connected to the database for which you’re attempting to change credentials.
- In the command line, enter sqlplus user@database, where user is your user ID, and database is the specific database you are connecting to (DWHP)
- Enter your current password
- Once you have connected to the database, type in your new password and re-enter once more to complete the update
Your new password must be at least 12 characters long, start with a letter, and contain at least one of each:
- Lowercase letter
- Uppercase letter
- Special characters except ‘@’
If you do not know your existing password, please email email@example.com and ask for it to be reset. Please include your InfoAccess Username in your email.